Ms Scott’s Pancake Recipe
2 cups of flour
Pinch of salt
1 egg beate
n ½ cup of milk
Tablespoon of melted butter (or olive oil)
The above ingredients are approximate as I do throw these together.
1. Put the flour and salt in a bowl and gradually add the milk and egg, mixing with a wooden spoon until you have thick paste. Add extra milk if mixture too thick.
2. Add the melted butter and stir in.
3. Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes.
4. Heat a flat frying pan. Add a small lump of butter and let it melt.
5. Add enough of the mixture to just cover the base of the pan. Make sure the temperature is high. As soon as you see bubbles (approx.30 seconds) all over the surface flip the pancake over to cook the other side .
6. Serve and enjoy.
My family have never enjoyed the traditional sugar and lemon juice filling. Favourite Fillings: Hummus Nutella maple syrup golden syrup spinach and cheese berries and cream Enjoy