Computing Learning - Week 6
What your child will know by the end of their learning:
I understand that the work I create belongs to me.
Special Vocabulary: ownership, copyright, fair use, characters, scene, insert, text, speech bubbles, drag
Busy Things login
Busy Things website
Activity on Busy things - Art
Activity 1: Watch videos on ownership/copyright
Activity 2: Create your favourite scene from the Goldilocks and the 3 bears story.
2. Click on key Stage 1
3. Click on year 1
4. Click on Art
5. Click on Art boxes
6. Click on Busy paint and publisher
7. Click on Painting template
- Recreate your favourite scene from the story of the Goldilocks and the 3 bears
- Add text to the painting explaining your favourite part of the story. e.g. This is my favourite part of the story because Goldilocks seemed happy when she saw the porridge.."
- Add a sentence why this painting belongs to you. "This picture belongs to me because i created it "
- Draw a small copyright logo at the bottom
- Don’t’ forget to add your name to your painting!