Hello Year One
Well done for all your amazing work last week.
Thank-you for sending us photos of your hard work on ClassDojo or our emails.
Please have a look at the P.E folder as extra websites have been added to help you stay active at home.
Here is our learning for the week:
1. Read at least one book on Bug Club each day
2. Log on to Maths Whizz and do 30 minutes each day
3. For PE, join Joe Wicks on YouTube every morning at 9am for a fun morning work out
4. MyMaths homework is 2 lessons this week - Using coins and Recognising coins
5. Grammar and Spelling Bug on Bug Club - Putting sentences together
6. Do 30 minutes on Maths Factor - you will also find this on Bug Club
All other activities are in the folders below so please have a look.
Remember that you can always change the tasks and adapt them to suit however you are able to access them from home.
We will be giving Dojo points throughout the week and we will announce winners on our ClassDojo stories on Friday 19th June
Have a fantastic week everyone!