Hello Year One
It is the beginning of our last half term together - summer 2. Time has flown by!
We will be starting many new topics this week as well as some revision in English.
Please continue to send photos of your hard work on ClassDojo or our emails.
We hope you all had a restful and safe half term. Let's get started with this half term!
Here is our learning for the week:
1. Read at least one book on Bug Club each day
2. Log on to Maths Whizz and do 30 minutes each day
3. For PE, join Joe Wicks on YouTube every morning at 9am for a fun morning work out
4. MyMaths homework - Counting 1 and please also remember to catch up on any previous tasks you have not complete yet.
5. Grammar and Spelling Bug on Bug Club - Spelling with phonemes
6. Do 30 minutes on Maths Factor - you will also find this on Bug Club
All other activities are in the folders below so please have a look.
Remember that you can always change the tasks and adapt them to suit however you are able to access them from home.
We will be giving Dojo points throughout the week and we will announce winners on our ClassDojo stories on Friday 5th June,
Have a fantastic week everyone!