Hello Year One!
Well done for all your fantastic work last week.
Thank you for sending us photos of your hard work on ClassDojo or our emails.
Please remember that those with temporary Maths Whizz accounts will not have accounts anymore from the last day of June.
Here is our learning for the week:
1. Read at least one book on Bug Club each day.
2. Log on to Maths Whizz and do 30 minutes each day.
3. For PE, join Joe Wicks on YouTube every morning at 9am for a fun morning work out.
4. MyMaths homework is Using Money.
5. Grammar and Spelling Bug on Bug Club - Sentence Punctuation.
6. Do 30 minutes on Maths Factor - you will also find this on Bug Club.
All other activities are in the folders below so please have a look.
Remember that you can always change the tasks and adapt them to suit however you are able to access them from home.
We will be giving Dojo points throughout the week and we will announce winners on our ClassDojo stories on Friday 3rd July.
Have a fantastic week everyone!