Maths homework activities - log in home learning books or send a photo on Classdojo
1. Practise counting forwards and backwards to 20.
2. Practise writing numbers 1-20 daily.
3. Make groups of different things up to 20. E.g. 15 pasta pieces, 12 toys etc.
4. Make pairs of different objects and practise counting in 2s.
5. Practise using the directional language we have learnt this half term. You can use a toy and make it move in these directions: whole turn, half turn, quarter turn, three quarter turn.