Maths homework activities - log in home learning books or send a photo on Classdojo.
This is all based on our learning this half term.
1. Practise finding one more and one less of numbers under 20.
2. Write numbers 1-20 in words. Practise reading numbers 1-20 in words.
3. Solve addition and subtraction sentences to 10 in a mixed format.
4. Make pairs of different objects and practise counting in 2s.
5. Compare groups of objects around your house e.g. five pencils and 20 pasta pieces - five pencils is less that 20 pasta pieces. 20 pasta pieces is greater than 5 pencils.
6. How far can you count? Try and count all the way to 50!
7. Name and draw 2D shapes.
8. Go on a shape hunt at home and find different 3D shapes. Include sphere, cube, cuboid, pyramid and cylinder.