Music - week 4
In music this half term we are looking at Your imagination by Joanna Mangona and Pete Readman. This week:
- Listen to Daydream Believer by The Monkees
- Listen and Appraise - Your Imagination: How are the songs different, how are they similar? What did you imagine?
- Which song did you prefer? What do you imagine when you listen to each song?
- Have fun with both songs by dancing and moving to them
- Continue learning Your Imagination by practising the chorus and verses 1 and 2 and now learning verse 3
This half term in PSHE we are learning about relationships. Here is the song for the half term which you can learn over the next 5 weeks. Have a go at:
- Making actions for the song
- Rehearsing and performing the song to your household
- Performing the song with your family
Remember that learning a song takes time and practise. You will get better and better every week!
Song of the week - What makes a family?
This week have a go at learning the song 'What makes a family?' with singer songwriter Al Start.