Music - week 5
This is our last week looking at Your imagination by Joanna Mangona and Pete Readman. T
- Listen to A Whole New World from the Disney film Aladdin
- Listen and Appraise - Your Imagination: How are the songs different, how are they similar? What did you imagine?
- Which song did you prefer? What do you imagine when you listen to each song?
- Have fun with both songs by dancing and moving to them. You could even pretend that you're on a magic carpet!
- Perform the whole song Your Imagination using actions and all the practise over the past few weeks - you can even film your performance and send it to us by email or ClassDojo
This half term in PSHE we are learning about relationships. This is the last week we are looking at this song so please:
- Remember your actions for the song
- Perform the song with your family