Music - week 3
This half term we are going to Reflect, Rewind and Replay music we have listened to this year!
Have a listen to the different songs this week and see what you remember
- Listen and appraise - Grand March from Aida by Guiseppe Verdi. Research more about this song with an adult.
Questions: What sort of genre of music do you think this is? What instruments do you hear? How does the song change throughout? What do you like about the song? What do you dislike about the song? How does the song make you feel during different parts
- Finally, practise and perform In Summer from Disney's Frozen.
Have fun and enjoy moving and dancing to the music you hear!
This half term in PSHE our topic is 'changing me'. Here is the song 'New Day' for the half term which you can learn over coming weeks. Have a go at:
- Making actions for the song
- Rehearsing and performing the song to your household
- Performing the song with your family
Remember that learning a song takes time and practise. You will get better and better every week!