Music - week 2
In music this half term we are looking at a new song called Your imagination by Joanna Mangona and Pete Readman. This week -
- Listen to the song.
- Move to the music or sit down to listen with your eyes closed.
- After listening, talk about the song and answer these questions: Does this song tell a story? What can you hear? How does the music make you feel? What did you like about the song?
- Have a fun with the song and learn the chorus and verse 1.
- Listen to Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and compare the two songs. Which to do you like more?
This half term in PSHE we are learning about relationships. Here is the song for the half term which you can learn over the next 5 weeks. Have a go at:
- Making actions for the song
- Rehearsing and performing the song to your household
- Performing the song with your family
Remember that learning a song takes time and practise. You will get better and better every week!
Song of the week - One moment, One people
This week have a go at learning this song with singer songwriter Beccy Owen.