Look at the book with your child - you do not have to read it all if you think some parts may be a bit difficult for them. Talk about:
- how they feel about missing school,
- the things they can't do at the moment,
- what they want to do when they can go out again, and
- what they are doing to stay safe.
- write a letter to your friend about how do you feel and how you spend your time at home
- ring a friend or family member and see how they are doing (alternatives to ringing: Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp Video call). Ask them about what they have been doing and how they are feeling.