Homework activities to support writing
All activities can be logged in your yellow home learning book
1. Write 1-3 sentences about what you did each day of the half term. Remember to sound out carefully and use capital letters, full stops and finger spaces.
2. Make a wish list to Santa (or your grown up!)
3. After reading one of your home reading books, write what your favourite part was or what you might think might happen next.
4. Write the instructions for a recipe. This could be some festive food that you make over the holidays.
5. Describe the season of winter - look out of your window. What is the weather like today? How does it feel? Use lots of describing words.
6. Try the comprehension activities below. Read the text and answer the questions in your home learning books.